Saturday, November 17, 2007

Before & After, Dipsy, and FO's....

Been awhile since I updated... so here we go. Life has been busy, but good. We are getting ready to head back to Illinois for the holidays. I'm a bit nervous for the trip... hoping Will handles it all ok. I'm sure he will, he's so dang laid back. I'm so excited to go and see family, but man oh man, I'd love to have a week home with just Will, Chris and I.

Will's transition to our family continues to progress wonderfully! Can't believe that he has been home over 3 months! Will turned a year, and we had a very low keyed celebration with just the 3 of us (and everyone else who happened to be having dinner at Chilli's that night.) His bday was the week after the fire, and he was still a bit overwhelmed from the whole experience.

Here is Will before his very first ever haircut. Can't believe how shaggy he looked!


And TA DA.... after his cut. Doesn't he look so clean cut and a bit geeky?? LOVE IT


Bet you can never guess who Will was for Halloween?! Obviously he did not 'get' it this year. It still was fun for us to dress him all up.


And finally I have some FO's. This is a little capelet that knit up Uberfast! It is too little for me I'm thinking... Perhaps I'll give it to my tiny sister Amy.


And a hat for Will's first trip to COLD Illinois. It's the confetti cap from Debby Ware... but I did not do the confetti on it. Will keeps it on for all of 30 seconds. I just basically weaved in all ends and did the little twirls on top and called it finished. I'd rather spend time trying to finish my clapotis for myself. (Not looking like I'll finish before we leave... but can definitely finish while I'm there)


So, that is our life in a nutshell. Boring.. and I'm liking it that way! Happy Turkeyday all!

1 comment:

Pineapple Princess said...

He looks so handsome after his haircut!